TOWN-HALL MEETING AND ANNUAL MEETING
At Logan County Electric Cooperative we want to be the of what the electric utility should be. Our desire is to make every touchpoint we have with our members a true human connection
Over the next few months want to make touchpoints with you at our Telephone Town-Hall Meeting and Annual Meeting
April 2 at 6:30 P.M. is an exciting new touchpoint for LCEC members. You are invited to the first Telephone Town-Hall Meeting. This meeting takes place via conference call. Each member will receive a call from the co-op, and in a brief time, thousands of members can be on the call at the same time. When each member has been called LCEC President, Rick Petty, will welcome you and facilitate the hour long meeting. This meeting is not a one sided conversation with Rick talking and our members listening. You will be given the opportunity to ask and answer questions during the meeting! We encourage you to attend this Telephone Town-Hall Meeting and to ask questions of our president. We believe every member has a voice, and we want to hear what you have to say!
June 16 at 7:00 P.M. is the 2015 Annual Meeting. This meeting is help at the Logan County Electric Cooperative building, located at 1587 C.R. 32 North.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m, and the business meeting will start at 7 p.m.
- You will hear reports of past progress and future plans
- You will also hear the results of the 2015 trustee elections and vote on changes to the Code of Regulations
- You will receive a $10 bill credit to your account for attending the full business meeting
- You will have the opportunity to win additional bill credits and door prizes at the conclusion of the meeting
- You can enjoy fresh-baked cookies from Richwood Bank, homemade ice cream and apple dumplings