Seven ways pay your electric bill
1. Call 844-219-1219 for the Secure Automated Payment system
2. Pay online with SmartHub
3. Download the SmartHub app on your Apple or Android device
4. Mail to:
1587 CR 32 North
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
5. Pay at the front desk or the drop-off box outside
6. Set up recurring bank draft payments with a checking or savings account
7. Set up recurring payments with a credit or debit card
SECURE AUTOMATED PAYMENT SYSTEM
LCEC is committed to the protection of your personal information, and must switch to this new automated phone system in order to keep accepting phone payments. The new secure automated payment system works on Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology. This technology allows a computer to interact with humans using voice and touch-tones via your phones keypad.
Please have your account number ready for identification.
While entering payments over-the-phone is now required through the secure automated payment system, 844-219-1219, continue directing other questions about your service to our office, 937-592-4781.
After your authorization for Automatic Bank Draft, LCEC will send you a bill each month at the regular time. On the due date of the bill, the amount of the bill will be deducted from your checking account by your bank and transferred to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
To sign up, download the Automatic Bank Draft form, fill it out and mail it to Logan County Electric Cooperative along with an attached voided blank check.
Please continue to mail your monthly payment until you receive confirmation from our office that your Automatic Bank Draft has been successfully created.
After your authorization for Automatic Credit Card payment, LCEC will send you a bill each month at the regular time. As early as the 14th of each month, the amount of the bill will be deducted from your card by your bank and transferred to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
To sign up, download the Auto Card form, fill it out and mail it to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
Please continue to mail your monthly payment until you receive confirmation from our office that your Auto Card has been successfully created.
Variable Budget Billing
Variable Budget Billing is based on a 12 month rolling average kilowatt-hour usage (adding the current month's usage to the previous 11 months usage and divided by 12) and is rounded off to the nearest dollar. Because of this calculation, the billed amount may vary from month to month depending on your usage.
To enroll in the Variable Budget Billing Program members must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Members may be enrolled in the variable budget billing program anytime after having 12-months of billing history
- The member must be current on their present bill in order to be considered for variable budget billing
- The member must pay the budget billed amount by the due date, or the gross payment on the level billed amount will apply
- The cooperative reserves the right to adjust the billing at any time and limit the beginning of the budget billing to a certain month (s)
Click here to download the Budget Billing Agreement form, fill it out and mail it to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
If at any time a member cannot meet the above terms and conditions, then the member's electric account will simply revert back to a standard monthly billing schedule. Either party may cancel this agreement with a thirty-day written notice.